Monday, August 10, 2009

Reeslyn's First day of Kindergarten

Reeslyn picked out this adorable blue dress and then I helped her make the necklace to match! She was a little disappointed that she couldn't wear flip flops with it though. and of course she couldn't go into class without doing their traditional
HUG, KISS, FIST, HIGH FIVE!



When I picked her up her teacher told me that she was so good and she wished that she had more students like her because she did everything she was asked and obeyed all the rules! One proud mama here!!!

6 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

Katie, I just teared up over how sweet this is! I was telling Chris last night that all of these little milestones of childhood are so bittersweet for me. I can't wait to watch Henry start school and continue to grow up, but that means that these days of first steps and new foods and baby giggles will be over, and that breaks my heart. Parenthood is precious. I'm sad that someday having babies in the house will just be a memory!

Jessica said...

Way to go Reeslyn!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us peek in at the first day of Kindergarten for Reeslyn. Give her big high 5's from G & G Love~Mom

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

What a BIG milestone! How exciting!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Yeah!!! This may sound weird but I have been waiting for you to post about her first day of school. I told Spencer if you didn't post it soon I was going to call you:) (not that it took you long: I just kept looking Monday)I was just so excited for her!!I am so glad she is enjoying it!!! She looked cute, like always! She always does with her smile!!!

Sare said...

What an exciting day!! She looks so adorable in her new dress!!