Thats awesome! Way cute bathroom. Isn't it amazing how a little remodeling (maybe yours wasn't a little) makes a HUGE difference!?!Love it!
very nice! way to go russ!
Looks awesome Russ!! I love what you guys have done to the bathroom! I can't wait to see it in real life! Darn it... if this baby would hurry and come we could come visit!
You have a very nice hubby, looks awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats awesome! Way cute bathroom. Isn't it amazing how a little remodeling (maybe yours wasn't a little) makes a HUGE difference!?!Love it!
very nice! way to go russ!
Looks awesome Russ!! I love what you guys have done to the bathroom! I can't wait to see it in real life! Darn it... if this baby would hurry and come we could come visit!
You have a very nice hubby, looks awesome!
Post a Comment