Katie that was the CUTEST idea EVER with the balloons for Kena's BD. How creative are you?? I loved meeting your parents. They are a cute couple :).
Anyways, I just had to give you a shout out on your cute idea. Check Kena's blog out later and I will post some pictures for you! What a darling friend you are! She is so lucky!
8 comments:
So stinkin' cute!
those r cute pictures
ok, those pix can't be any cuter!!! what a doll!!
Katie that was the CUTEST idea EVER with the balloons for Kena's BD. How creative are you?? I loved meeting your parents. They are a cute couple :).
Anyways, I just had to give you a shout out on your cute idea. Check Kena's blog out later and I will post some pictures for you! What a darling friend you are! She is so lucky!
That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! :)
You all must feel much safer now with mason on the job...
Your little man is AWESOME! I smile everytime I see him! So cute!
so cute!
Post a Comment