I love that Mason is such a little fish!!! It is starting to cool down here and I love it. We have been in the 80's during the day and the low 60's at night. It's very nice!! I love the soccer pictures. Looks like Reese is getting the hang of it!
Get out! I can't believe he is swimming so well! Do you teach your kids, or do they take lesson's from someone else? I thought Brenner would learn this year but he wasn't havin' it. Go Mason!
4 comments:
I love that Mason is such a little fish!!! It is starting to cool down here and I love it. We have been in the 80's during the day and the low 60's at night. It's very nice!!
I love the soccer pictures. Looks like Reese is getting the hang of it!
I love watching Mason swim, so awesome! Thanks for posting the video.
that's awesome!!! man he is a good swimmer
Get out! I can't believe he is swimming so well! Do you teach your kids, or do they take lesson's from someone else? I thought Brenner would learn this year but he wasn't havin' it. Go Mason!
Post a Comment