I love most of those things too........ except yout denim capris but I am sure if I saw them I would. And as for running, I love that I can still walk without my knees buckling yet :)
Wow, cousins? I made your list! That just warms my little heart!
Great list. I love all those things, including your new silver denim capris, and I'd have to change "being able to run" to "running", since I'm not currently able to run. Stupid knee.
2 comments:
I love most of those things too........ except yout denim capris but I am sure if I saw them I would. And as for running, I love that I can still walk without my knees buckling yet :)
Wow, cousins? I made your list! That just warms my little heart!
Great list. I love all those things, including your new silver denim capris, and I'd have to change "being able to run" to "running", since I'm not currently able to run. Stupid knee.
Love you too!
Post a Comment