I love to learn, I love to be inspired! I am constantly trying to better myself. I mean who isn't right? That IS one of the reasons we are on this earth, to gain knowledge and better ourselves through it. I am constantly trying to be better and learn from my mistakes. I am constantly trying to watch the way other people do it and learn from them. I love blogging because I have learned so much from so many of you! I read blogs and become inspired to be a better mom, wife, friend, sister etc. I get inspired to be crafty too but that usually doesn't go very far :) I was inspired by one certain blogger this week who is not of our faith but she sure gives us a lot of credit for inspiring her. Go here to read it and be inspired like I was
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment