Thanks for doing it with us! U did awesome.
ps i still think we should challenge the Forsberg boys in a triathlon.
You are amazing!
Congratulations Katie, good job !Love, Mom
WOW..good for you Katie. I am really impressed. I wish I could have the energy to do that all the time. You are so good.
Oh and Happy birthday to Mason!
That is cool! I really want to do a triathlon someday but the swimming freaks me out! :)
You are a SUPER woman. Congrats! I am visiting to your blog to learn about your canning. It is fun to see your family grow.
That's awesome! I wish I had your drive!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thanks for doing it with us! U did awesome.
ps i still think we should challenge the Forsberg boys in a triathlon.
You are amazing!
Congratulations Katie, good job !
Love, Mom
WOW..good for you Katie. I am really impressed. I wish I could have the energy to do that all the time. You are so good.
Oh and Happy birthday to Mason!
That is cool! I really want to do a triathlon someday but the swimming freaks me out! :)
You are a SUPER woman. Congrats! I am visiting to your blog to learn about your canning. It is fun to see your family grow.
That's awesome! I wish I had your drive!
Post a Comment