Sunday, December 20, 2009

First Sister Sleep-over


When I was younger I always wanted to sleep with my older sister in her bed and I remember sneaking in there quite often. But my Dad would always come in and make me go back to my own bed which I never understood so I always thought that when I had kids I was going to let them sleep together if they wanted! That is until Mallory and Reeslyn tried doing it one night... I finally had to go in and put them on their own beds because they would not go to bed! But I told them that when Reeslyn was out of school for Christmas break they could try it again. So last night they asked, I said yes and they were both out in about 5 minutes!

2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

One night Bethany and I, who shared a room, were up way past bedtime playing and laughing. Dad came down several times threatening us with a swat if we didn't go to sleep. About the third or fourth time he had to come down he brought the wooden spoon and gave us each a swat. You know what a softie my dad is. He barely hit us, and we looked at each other and burst into laughter. I remember him shaking his head as he left the room. What can you do with little girls who are friends? :)

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

SO fun! I can't wait for our girls to be old enough to share a room with bunk beds! I'm sure that will be such a sweet memory for them! :)