I am so sad for tomorrow to come because that means it will all be over. the fun activities. the baking. the nighttime drives to see Christmas lights. the fun service projects. filling up the manger with hay. having something to hang over my kids' heads "you better be nice or Santa won't bring you presents". the shopping. the excitement in their eyes. the constant reminder of Christ and what he did for us. the charity that is in everyone's hearts. the decorations. the music. the Christmas movies. I could go on forever but I won't because I don't want to miss another minute of this day.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Amen! I'm glad, but at the same time, i'm not (if you know what I mean lol). I am don NOT want to take my Christmas decorations down. I am dreading it. I TOO LOVE Christmas movies and music too and am sad it won't be playing on the radio anymore. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. I SURE did.
I could not agree more! I struggle every year with tryingto be grateful and enjoy the moment and memories and then being really sad it came and went so fast! I'm just going to try and remember all the details and feelings so we can reflect for a long time!
Post a Comment