Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blast from the past... my kids are growing up



The past? what??? are you kidding me, wasn't this just last week?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE...sweet! Wish they didn't have to grow up...some things are so fun for them to grow into, but you are always giving up something great too!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love the pictures!! It is amazing how fast they grow up. Your probably thinking, wow Marlee she is only 4 months. It is amazing to me how fast they change and learn new things.

Kena said...

Cuties!!

Neysa said...

Awww....they are SO CUTE! I know, they do grow TOO fast. It makes me want to cry sometime.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now you resemble Jenny McCarthy in that picture. I can remember when ever i took you out, when you were as little as Mallory in those pictures that people would always gather around and want to hold you and look at you because you were so beautiful. That's my Katie, the one and only. And those are my grand kids, one and only s as well.
Love you tons!

Jennie Minor said...

such cute girls! And time really does fly by. I love how your girls are looking at each other in the first pic. That is my favorite pic! so cute!