Reeslyn--that is exciting that you've lost your first tooth. I'm sure the other loose tooth will fall out soon also. Hope the tooth fairy finds your tooth...love Nana
Congratulations Reeslyn! That is so exciting! I hope you're having a great time in kindergarten. I miss you!
How cute! I just love the way kids look with their little missing teeth! :)
It is a big deal, a sign you are growing up!
yes it is!! yea!!
Congrats! They love losing their first tooth, of course it is a huge deal!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Reeslyn--that is exciting that you've lost your first tooth. I'm sure the other loose tooth will fall out soon also. Hope the tooth fairy finds your tooth...love Nana
Congratulations Reeslyn! That is so exciting! I hope you're having a great time in kindergarten. I miss you!
How cute! I just love the way kids look with their little missing teeth! :)
It is a big deal, a sign you are growing up!
yes it is!! yea!!
Congrats! They love losing their first tooth, of course it is a huge deal!
Post a Comment