Sunday, February 7, 2010

Primary

For Primary this year we have challenged all of the kids to read their scriptures more. For incentive our president made this awesome tree and if the kids read their scriptures all 7 days during the week they get to write their name on a leaf. This is only 4 weeks into it and our tree is already filling up. I can't wait to see what it looks like at the end of the year!
On a side note I got the vinyl lettering for the words under the tree from Lett'er Express It and I was very impressed!

6 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

I love the tree!!!! It looks so neat. :)

Family of Disney said...

That is such a cool idea!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I Love it!! That is a cool idea.

Neysa said...

That is a fun idea for primary. I might want to suggest that for ours. I'm not in the presidency, but I teach the 9 year olds. That is a good one. Happy birthday to your darling girl. They really do grow SO fast. It looked like she was happy on her birthday.

The Booth Family said...

Awesome! I left u something on my blog!

Maegan said...

Love it, such a cute idea!