I was going to post about these too. They are my favorite candy EVER and when Easter rolls around it is trouble! I bought a bag the other morning and by the following night they were GONE! I usually try to wait until the day after Easter, when the candy goes on sale and then stock up! Haha!
But yeah...a trip to the store means buying a bag at this point, and I have NO self control with these bad boys they are just TOO GOOD!
9 comments:
I LOVE that confession!! These r the best things ever. I have done the same!
I post about these babies every year, I too am an addict and have consumed WAY too much already. Glad to see our eating habits seem very similar :)
OH! those are my favorite too!!!!! so good!!!
I was going to post about these too. They are my favorite candy EVER and when Easter rolls around it is trouble! I bought a bag the other morning and by the following night they were GONE! I usually try to wait until the day after Easter, when the candy goes on sale and then stock up! Haha!
But yeah...a trip to the store means buying a bag at this point, and I have NO self control with these bad boys they are just TOO GOOD!
These things are so dang naughty!! but oh so good!!!!
Mmm Mmm good!
Well that explains why I haven't been able to find them.....:) Seriously I haven't even had a bag this year....
Pretty sad but I bet I've got you beat! I'm a total sucker for those. They started making Christmas ones. Trouble!
I knew we are friends for a reason!!
Post a Comment