Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break - Part 3

For the 3rd part of our trip we got to spend an evening with my brothers and sisters.
And of course my kid's cousins! Mallory and Jocelyn
Mason & Kanyon
Reeslyn & Jaden playing checkers with Aunt Cynthia & Uncle Justin
(and Mason bothering the heck out of them)
Aunt Mare reading a book to her nieces
Mason showing Kanyon how the tough boys go down the stairs!
He also taught him later how to scale the banister.
(I really was tempted to take a picture before getting him down but
Uncle Justin & Uncle Aaron were a little too freightened by it)

2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

I have been waiting for pictures from your Utah trip. It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for all the pictures, I enjoy looking at them all.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, and find it fascinating that Uncle Justin and Uncle Aaron were "freightened".....do you remember your brothers when they were little?
And I thought I had memory loss!
Love it!