We got to northern Utah late at night so I unloaded the sleeping kids and luggage and went inside not realizing that I had left the cargo lights on in the van. So the next morning I had to impress the children and pull out the jumper cables (I think I impressed Kena too). Mason and Lia had so much fun climbing on everything and being crazy 2 year olds. Rylee, Reese & Mallory loved coloring in the sunshine. Kena, Marla & I had fun just hanging out and I finally learned how to make hair accessories for my girls.
I LOVED having you here I was so sad to have you go!!! Thanks for visiting me I REALLY needed it! And yes Katie you did impress me. (Don't forget to send me the pics can you share them with me when you upload to costco?)
Ahhhh, I am sooo glad you guys had such a blast! JEALOUS!!! There is nothin better than some play time with girlfriends. Man, I can't believe how big Lia is! I think you guys all look rockin hot! Love all the pics.
5 comments:
Fun! When are you going to teach me how to make hair accessories?
I want to learn too.... for what? IDK haha.... gifts maybe :)
I LOVED having you here I was so sad to have you go!!! Thanks for visiting me I REALLY needed it! And yes Katie you did impress me. (Don't forget to send me the pics can you share them with me when you upload to costco?)
It was FUN!!! But who is that snotty girl with the hat on??? Geez I really was happy :)))))
Ahhhh, I am sooo glad you guys had such a blast! JEALOUS!!! There is nothin better than some play time with girlfriends. Man, I can't believe how big Lia is! I think you guys all look rockin hot! Love all the pics.
Post a Comment