This year those sneaky leprachauns gave us kisses while we slept and Reeslyn just couldn't believe it. she was so excited. they gave us gold (butterscotch candy)and jewels (ring pops)
and once again they did their business in our toilet
and St. Patrick's day just wouldn't be the same without a green breakfast
Marla who just does not understand all the excitement for this strange green holiday even joined in the green fun (after a little guilt trip from me and a warning from Reeslyn that she would get pinched)
4 comments:
That is the cutest ideas, going to have to still it for next year! :)
Ahhhh! Leprechaun kisses! Very creative! I'm going to have to remember that for next year! You are such a FUN mom! :)
How fun!!!!!
You are such a cute mom!! I love all the pictures. I am so glad you girls had such a good time.
Post a Comment