I am a talker! I like to get my feelings out. I never hold anything in!!! Sometimes I should hold things in until I've calmed down and I am learning this about myself as I mature. But for the most part I think it is good to get things out and talked about so we can fix the problem and move on. Lately the sweet little girls pictured above have been doing a lot of arguing {I know shocker right}. Then it seems that one of them always has to come to me and tell on the other one. Now that they are getting a little older I have really tried to get them to work it out themselves and communicate their feelings through calm words rather than an argument. As I was "blogging" today I found this post that put it so perfectly. So if you would like to get some pointers on how to get your kids to communicate better. Go here
9 years ago
2 comments:
I like that link... I sure remember some arguing days with my Sister! We were 18 months a part and there were fun times and grr... times!! Now we are best friends. We even found on the back of my dresser where i wrote, "I hate Amanda" Isn't that horrible! We laugh about it now but gosh what a nasty thing to do!! I was mean to her!
Thanks for the link. She has some good tips...and this is a good reminder for me to stop being referee!!!
Post a Comment