9 years ago
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Guilt Free Day
As a mother guilt is a word I am all to familiar with. It's something I am constantly dealing with, did I spend enough time with them today, did I read enough books to them, did I listen enough, did I lose my patience too much???? Constantly feeling guilty! Yesterday was a guilt free day! I did spend enough time with them, I did take them to the library and read a ton of books to them, I did listen to them and play what they wanted to play, and I didn't lose my patience not even once. And I want to write it down so when I read this 10 or 20 years from now I can tell the guilt to go away because I was a good mom and I do my best to enjoy and love and cherish my kids everyday even though I'm not perfect! And most importantly I want to remember that on those days that I am feeling guilty it's usually the adversary making me feel that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a fabulous mommy! Go you!
Post a Comment