but something is missing.
That's right folks...
I lost my wedding ring.
We went golfing and I put it in my pocket.
He told me I should put it in my golf bag...
but I didn't listen.
I am the queen of losing things
this is why when we started talking marriage
I told him that he better just get me a CZ!
I was serious!!!
It's a good thing he knows how to listen!
Quite honestly I'm surprised it took me 9 years to lose it.
Happy Anniversary honey!
I love you!!!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize our dates were so close. Hope you have a good one!....sorry about your ring! :(
Happy Anniversary.
Uh-oh! Did you go back and scan the golf coarse? or tell them to keep an eye out?
Hope the rest of your anniversary was great! Sorry I was a tease with the movie! What did you end up watching???
WOW 9 YEARS!! That's awesome! Congrats! Sorry to hear about loosing the ring.
Happy Anniversary! I even saw you and forgot to tell you! Hope it was a great day! (Sorry about the ring...i can sure sympathize!) Wendy
Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry about the ring!!! Good thing he listened to you! ;)
Happy Anniversary! Time sure does fly - we are coming up on 10 yrs. next month! Don't feel like your the only one who loses things, I lost my ring while we were still engaged, but I did end up finding it!
Even though it wasn't a real diamond I'm sorry. The diamond fell out of mine and I didn't replace it for a year, sucked :( Hope your anniversary was fun! What an awesome husband that listens :P
Happy Anniversary...I lost my ring too a couple of weeks ago...OOPS. I'm sure it's in our house somewhere. Maybe it will turn up someday hopefully.
Post a Comment