Monday, May 24, 2010

Kindergarten graduation

she said she wants to be a nurse when she grows up Reeslyn and Hunter survived their first year of all day school and to celebrate Steph and I took them horseback riding.
It was such a fun time with just the 4 of us.

Hunter came up with this pose and they were so excited to see it on the camera after.

I can't believe Kindergarten is over! Reeslyn amazed me in every way this year. She was put in a class without anybody that she knew. Her cousin and all her friends from church were in 1 class and she was in the other. I was a little worried at first. I knew that it would be good for her to branch out but I didn't want her to feel left out. This wasn't the case at all! She flourished and did so good and I know that it was the best thing for her. In fact the other day she got invited to a birthday party for one of the boys in her class and she ended up being the only girl that came. When we got there all the boys ran up to her and were so excited that she was there. It was so cute!
Awards she received this year:
Top Reader with 500 books read
Math Whiz doing double digit subtraction

5 comments:

Jessica said...

way to go reeslyn!!

Nana said...

I am glad she loves to read. It is a great gift that will always help her through school. Perhaps that's one good thing I passed on to her. Good job Reeslyn and Hunter. Glad the horseback riding was so much fun.

Family of Disney said...

Nice job Reeslyn!

Unknown said...

Yay Reeselyn!! I hope you have as much fun in 1st grade!

Maegan said...

Isn't it sad when they graduate Kindergarten? I feel like they are getting so old at that age. Horse back riding looks fun!