Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Roosevelt Lake 2010

We bought a new tube before we left and it was a huge hit!
All the kids had so much fun on it!
Russ spent the whole first day throwing up, poor guy!
Uncle Spencer filled in for him though!
While I was on the tube with Marlee and Amy we noticed that Mason looked mighty comfortable in the front of the boat all by himself. And sure enough he had fallen asleep.
The next day the rest of the cousins made it to the lake and the tube got a lot more use. And everyone agreed that it was good to have Uncle Russell back in the driver seat because he does some mean circles!
Reeslyn even thought she would be tricky and stand up!
We were stopped for lunch, I promise we don't really let our 2 year old drive (although he would love it)
Mallory loved baby Madison, she just couldn't get enough of her!
Back at the house Nana had lots of fun things to keep the kids entertained!
We had so much fun at Roosevelt Lake! At one point we had everybody in the family except Uncle Sean there. It's so fun to see how much fun all the cousins have together.

5 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

HOW FUN!!!!
Love the pic of Mason "driving" the boat. His face is priceless! :)

Family of Disney said...

man I miss boating. Used to do it all the time.

I do some fun stuff driving the boat for tubers. It's hard to stay on when I am behind the wheel!

Kena said...

Fun Katie! Love all the pics!

Spencer and Marlee said...

YEAH for the LAKE!!! WE love going to that lake too! I am so excited to post about the lake because we had such a fun time but I have some catching up to do first.
Love the pictures and the memories that come with them. It was fun to have 2 boats there for out big group. We can't wait until Lake Powell.

{Annie N.} said...

So jealous! Love the lake. I'm glad that you are still blogging...It seems like everyone quit. :(