No let me re-phrase that... Have you ever sat by a general authority at a restaurant (literally right next to him) for an hour and then leave without even knowing who you were sitting by the whole time? Well I did! And as I'm approaching the big 3-0 next week I've been reminiscing the crazy, stupid, wonderful things I've done in the past 30 years. It was Elder Holland by the way and no my husband still 9 years later has not let me forget that day when we walked out of the Village Inn in Provo and said... Can you believe we were sitting by Elder Holland? and I said, no we weren't!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Oh what is so funny about that story is my aunt was at the temple and was sitting by Elder Holland in the chapel and didn't know it. Later her friends told her how amazed they were that she stayed reverent and didn't talk to him.
So maybe you were just being reverent! ;)
Post a Comment