Monday, August 30, 2010

It might become an annual thing... trip to St. Louis

I have memories of my Aunt Jean from a very young age. She would fly out to Utah to help out my "overwhelmed" mother who had 5 kids to take care of. I don't remember distinct details but I do remember loving when she came.
Aunt Jean is my Grandma's sister.
We went to Catholic Mass on Saturday with my Grandparents

I just love this picture of my Grandparents! Every night they sit in their chairs,
my Grandma reads and my Grandpa watches t.v.
I just love them so much and want to be just like them when I'm older!
Grandma, Me, Mom heading out to do some shopping before Mass

4 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful! So cool that you were able to have a little get away!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am sure you had fun!! We sure missed you. What a fun picture to have and treasure!

Marla said...

Hey- I have that shirt!

Anonymous said...

Definitely lets make it "annual".
G and G, Charming Charlie and of course, Stake n Shake. Best of all being together, priceless.
Love you Katie, thanks so much for all you do. Love, Mom