We did new haircuts for school. I love it when Reeslyn asks me to cut her hair. I love her with short hair!


She was so excited to start 1st grade

She has lots of friends from last year in her class plus some new ones that she's excited to be with this year!

I have learned so much from my Reeslyn girl. It seems that everyday I learn something new about myself just from being her mom but the one thing that I didn't expect to learn about myself...
I LOVE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOO!
2 comments:
Ditto! I love the first day too, ahh back to the routine, I love that. My kids were starting to get bored. Her hair looks super cute!
You do such a good job on your girls hair! I know we are going to have much happier mornings with Ansley's hair short.
Post a Comment