I am thankful for my Mason Man!
Happy Birthday my big 3 year old!!!
I was planning on doing a Toy Story theme.
I had a Buzz Lightyear outfit
Buzz Lightyear Shampoo
and a Buzz Lightyear figurine.
He told me a few days before his birthday that he wanted a SPIDERMAN cake!
So we had a Toy Story themed birthday with a spiderman cake.
It was great!
He had asked Grandma a few weeks before if she would come to his birthday party. Of course Grandma being as awesome as she is made it work so we all met at the cabin for the weekend (she brought Grandpa with her too).
When Mason woke up on his birthday he kept telling all of us that he is bigger now.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!!!
I am grateful for him too. the stories about him just get me!
Happy Birthday Mason! Love Adalyn and family ;-)
Post a Comment