Today I have more than 1...
I am thankful for Reeslyn.
I am thankful for such a great group of friends she has.
I am thankful for such an amazing friend, Diana that I have who helped me so much today.
I am thankful that this party is over! but not because we didn't have fun, just because the preparation stressed me out!
Reeslyn came to me with a list of things that she wanted to do at her party. They all had a theme, that theme was Thanksgiving! Her and her cousin Caitlyn made all the invitations themselves. She had big plans for this party and I have to say I think I met up to and maybe even exceeded her expectations!
Happy Birthday my 7 year old!

We started out by making pilgrim bonnets for the girls and indian feathers for the boys and then we ate our Thanksgiving feast!

Then we decorated our bags to collect the candy from the pinata because no party is complete without a pinata, right?!?

There was a little station for everybody to write a birthday note to the birthday girl, so cute!




Mad dash for the candy!!!

Then we made edible pilgrim hats

and opened presents

and played a little gobble turkey gobble

and of course had cake!
don't I make a cute pilgrim ;)

They picked a leaf off the tree and used the trunk to frost them, yummy!

After cake we sent the boys next door to Hunter's house and the girls all did a sewing project while we watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving special about the Pilgrims & the Indians.

Does anybody want to come clean it all up now???
4 comments:
wow you did an awesome job.
I'll help clean!
What FUN!!! Love the hats!!
Oh my heck, can I commission you to come do Henry's next bday party?
Glad I could help! The party was so much fun for everyone!
Post a Comment