I love the pictures--and I think it's great they are all sitting in a chair their great-uncle, John Hannus, made probably 60-65 years ago. Family treasures sitting in a family treasure. That's why I hang on to "things"...for memory making moments like this. What a delight these children and their other cousins are for us!!!!
that would be so awesome! And the fact they are all the same age as your kids in pretty stinkin' cool! What fun for the kids. Wish I were you!! =) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
Seriously awesome! And I think it is awesome that you put the canning tutorial on your site! You are smazing Katie! Why don't we hang out ever?
your kids are so lucky!
What a cute post! Yes, you are definitely blessed!
I love the pictures--and I think it's great they are all sitting in a chair their great-uncle, John Hannus, made probably 60-65 years ago. Family treasures sitting in a family treasure. That's why I hang on to "things"...for memory making moments like this. What a delight these children and their other cousins are for us!!!!
that would be so awesome! And the fact they are all the same age as your kids in pretty stinkin' cool! What fun for the kids. Wish I were you!! =) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment