I am thankful for a warm home.
As we were standing in line at target at 2am in Flagstaff freezing our hineys off we started talking about how the pioneers did it. Especially the Martin and Willie Handcart companies of which I have ancestors who crossed with. We had down filled winter coats and gloves and nice hot chocolate to sip on while we sat in the freezing temperatures. They had the clothes on their backs and barely anything to eat. But yet they persevered, for us!
As we were standing in line at target at 2am in Flagstaff freezing our hineys off we started talking about how the pioneers did it. Especially the Martin and Willie Handcart companies of which I have ancestors who crossed with. We had down filled winter coats and gloves and nice hot chocolate to sip on while we sat in the freezing temperatures. They had the clothes on their backs and barely anything to eat. But yet they persevered, for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment