Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Month of Thanks - Day 7

I am thankful for my in-laws.
We had a girl's night last night with all my sisters-in-law minus 1 and then my mother-in-law came around 10:30 to join in the fun, who knew she was such a night owl! We had so much fun making our way cute pinecone wreaths that will definitely have a post dedicated entirely to them soon. We had so much fun just talking and hanging out. I know that any one of them would do anything for me at anytime and I am grateful that I married into such an amazing family!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

it was a fun night! i'm thankful for all you girls marrying my brothers!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I'm bummed I didn't get to go!! Those wreaths turned out so cute! I hope to make mine tomorrow. I'm thankful for my in-laws too!

Anonymous said...

Good times for sure! thanks katie for the idea ans supplying the pinecones!And thanks for the fun night girls!

Family of Disney said...

I am thankful for your in-laws too