Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Decorating 2010





I think we all look forward to this every year. We get together and make our cookies for Santa. The past couple years we have done it at Aunt Amy's house. Jessica and I make the cookies, Steph makes the frosting and Wendy & Nana provide some extra frosting and all the toppings. This year Caitlyn, Reeslyn, Mallory and Carter were the only ones who stuck around for more than a couple cookies (they all made many plate-fulls). Because we had a lot of extra cookies to decorate the adults joined in and made a few plates each to pass out to neighbors and friends. Stephanie definitely gets the award for the cutest cookies but we all had fun decorating together!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I like Mason's way of decorating cookies best...

Spencer and Marlee said...

It is a fun tradition.

Family of Disney said...

your family is more fun than mine!
adopt me!

The Booth Family said...

How fun! Can I be a Forsberg too?