Monday, December 13, 2010

The happiest place on earth... the dentist

They really do get just as excited about going to the dentist as they do about Disneyland! but then who wouldn't with a playplace like that???
They all got x-rays and did so good. They told Mason to hold really still and I thought to myself, could he even move if he wanted to? :)

Reeslyn went first and was such a good girl, like always! And...
NO CAVITIES!!!
Mallory was soooo serious the whole time. The dentist tried to tickle her under her arm and she wouldn't even crack a smile! but...
NO CAVITIES
Mason has been wanting to go to the dentist for FOREVER. He chipped his tooth a couple months ago and I'm starting to wonder if he did it on purpose so I would make an appointment. He sat so still and let them scrape all the plaque off his teeth and clean them. He was such a good boy!!! and...
NO CAVITIES!


and of course they were so good that they got to pick out 3 prizes each
Mason asked me today when he gets to go back

2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

That's an awesome dentist office! I can't believe how good they were! That's impressive!

The Booth Family said...

What dentist office is this?