The kids were so excited to see that Santa brought something for Daisy too and Daisy was in heaven!
Mallory's loot...
Reeslyn got her DSI that she wanted so badly!
and Mason got a Jessi doll that he really wanted but hasn't played with once, ok maybe once.
It's so fun to have your own patio and your own table for tea parties!

This is probably why Jessi hasn't been played with!
Daisy meet Buster!


They all slept in their tents for the rest of Christmas break
I didn't feel the sadness of it being over like I did last year. Maybe it was because Russ had the next 6 days off work so we had lots planned. But I did feel sad to see Reeslyn go back to school! They had so much fun playing with their new toys together. I love that my kids get along
{for the most part}!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
I am planning to do a half in Queen Creek at the end of the month. I was also thinking about one in Sedona in February, and then I heard something about one in Scottsdale in March... interested in any of those! I'd love to do one with you again!
Post a Comment