Sunday, January 23, 2011

Going to Disneyland

There are so many reasons I'm excited to go to Disneyland but one of my favorites has got to be planning all of our outfits! Normally I just buy shirts but this year my sister-in-law Jessica came up with a wonderful idea of making our own shirts with freezer paper. I am so excited how they turned out! We also found fun purple and orange Phoenix Suns shirts this year that we are going to wear on another day.
OH I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!
Next on the list is watching all the Disney movies we can fit in between now and the time we leave . Today we watched Aladdin!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

can't wait!!!

Katrina Rasband said...

i just saw that my sis in law did freezer paper designs! looks totally fun! can't wait to see yours :o) and disneyland?! i'm so jealous!

Katie and Howard said...

sooo fun!!!! I loooove Disneyland! ;)