Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Journaling

Oh how wonderful the happiest place on earth really is. The workers are friendly, everything is so clean and everyone looks out for each other. Where else can you leave your strollers full of food, clothes, blankets and everything else you need to keep a family of 5 happy for the day all by itself while you go on multiple rides? Only to come back and find it just like you left it. I was also impressed by all the special needs workers they had working there, I just loved their smiles and hard work ethic! Then there are the perfect strangers looking out for you. I took the kids to the bathroom and went in to help mason while the girls went by themselves. Mallory forgets to lock the door a lot and so someone walked in on her. But instead of just leaving and finding another stall this nice lady stayed there and held the door closed for mallory until I came out with mason so no one else would walk in on her. Then when I took the kids swimming mason said after about 5 minutes that he had to go to the bathroom really bad. It was a heated pool so warm while they were in the pool but freezing when they got out. I bundled up the girls in towels and had them sit on lawn chairs while I took mason. When I got back they both had even more towels on them and a nice lady says to me "I hope you don't mind I got them some more towels because they were shivering so bad". Then after a long night mallory had fallen asleep in the stroller that russ was pushing and I was in front of him. Mallory's leg fell down and started going under the stroller when a lady who was pushing a stroller herself quickly grabs her foot and helps put it back in the stroller.

It's no wonder disneyland is ours and so many others favorite vacation spot! Everyone is so friendly and nice!

4 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

how awesome!!!! i'm still waiting to see the freezer paper shirts you made... :o)

Jessica said...

that's one thing i kept noticing while we were there--is just how clean it was. so nice.

Katie and Howard said...

We just love Disneyland for that very reason! Its just soooo clean and it really is the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! ;) I'm glad you guys had a fun time.

Family of Disney said...

love Disneyland!