Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ipad 2

Our Ipad finally came in. We ordered it 4 weeks ago and when I told Mason that we got to go pick it up from the store today he was so excited! We got it home synced it up to the computer and all the kids got to play it for a while before bed. On Wednesday nights I teach an adult gymnastics class at 8:00 (after the kids are suppose to be in bed). When I came back in from teaching tonight this is what I found. Can you tell what he is laying on. Yep that's the Ipad. Sneaky little bugger was playing it while I was teaching!

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Lol... My Asher wants one so bad he'd be sneaking it too! That is awesome you teach an adult gymnastics class... wish I lived closer :)

Family of Disney said...

would expect nothing less from Mason!