A bunch of people from our ward and stake decided to do the Warrior Dash together. Russ and I signed up before Russ found out he would need surgery on his knee but like a true champion (with the ok from his doctor) he did it anyways with no training at all. We ran it together and it was one of the funnest races I have ever run! I will definitely be doing it again next year!!!
This is right after Russ and Dax got hosed off, can you tell they are a little cold!?!
Right after you all did this Evan and I were talking about joining in next year. I haven't been able to find a date for next year though on the site. Did you get any info when you were there? And YES! They look like they are FREEZING COLD! haha
5 comments:
Looks like fun, Next year I'm totally in!
Fun! Next year! haha
That does look so fun!
Right after you all did this Evan and I were talking about joining in next year. I haven't been able to find a date for next year though on the site. Did you get any info when you were there?
And YES! They look like they are FREEZING COLD! haha
That looks so fun! I wish Josh would run something with me... maybe after the baby :)
Post a Comment