
The girls were asked to be flower girls and Mason was going to be a ring bearer but at the last minute they decided to NOT have him carry the rings with him when he walked down the aisle which totally threw him off cause I had been telling him that he would be carrying the rings down the aisle to Uncle James on an apple. When it started he didn't really know what to do so I ran over to help out.

I parted ways with him at the beginning of all the chairs and told him to find Grandpa, which he did!

The girls were SO excited to throw rose petals down the aisle for Aunt Mare to walk on!!! It was so cute to see them talking each other through it right before it started. I was so glad that they had each other to lean on in that moment.

Aunt Mare looked so beautiful!

It was a little colder than we thought it would be so my mom and I found some blankets at a store a few minutes before the ceremony started.

I had told all the flower girls and ring bearers that they could have a ring of their own when they were through.

It was great until it came time for pictures and everyone had blue and green mouths, OOPS!
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time for all the beautiful girls. Your mom just keeps looking cuter and younger tho. Hi to all of you.
She is gorgeous! I haven't seen her since she was a little girl, she is beautiful, Congrats!
Post a Comment