This is Reeslyn's 8th Bee Sting!
I'm not sure why bees think she is so threatening because I can tell you for sure that she definitely doesn't egg them on. She does all the things they say to do like stay as still as possible, don't move and stay calm. I'm amazed she can still stay calm after that many bee stings but time after time those darn bees still sting her! Everytime it seems that her body has less and less tolerance for it though and this time we have had to keep her on benadryl round the clock because she has been complaining of her throat hurting and says it's hard to swallow. The bee stung her on Sunday and tonight the swelling finally start to calm down but now she has a nasty bruise all along the bottom left side of her foot.
3 comments:
Poor Reese!! I got stung a few months ago.... NO FUN!!! I can't believe that was the 8th time. It must be because she is SO so... sweet.
ouch!
poor baby
Post a Comment