Today was a success! Not all days are quite this successful in my life so we need to document them when they are! All 3 kids did their Saturday chores (they were out of town on Saturday) with only 1 reminder from mom. They read lots of books. They played nicely with each other. AND... now this is the big one! All 3 of them did gymnastics today in their classes and were wonderful! This is kind of huge for my kids because they have issues with sharing me with their fellow classmates and can kind of be obnoxious while I'm trying to teach. Reeslyn was amazing and did everything I asked and really pushed herself and did all the skills beautifully. Mallory tried her best and didn't get discouraged with herself like she sometimes does. And Mason who actually normally does good was fabulous and had the most beautiful cartwheel for his little 3 year old self. Then to top it all off we ended the day with a most amazing family home evening lesson by Reeslyn on the Resurrection, I was so proud of her! So because my kids made my day so wonderful today by being so good naturally I was eagar to play in the gym with them and we all showed off some of our fancy moves.
9 years ago
3 comments:
rees looks so long in that first picture!
:) Yay for good days! :)
I would agree... Reeslyn has either grown a lot or it's the picture. I am sure they all have grown since we last saw you guys. We can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment