Thursday, December 15, 2011

Here comes Santa Claus...







Mallory was so excited to see Santa because it just so happens that she changed one of the things on her list and she desperately wanted to tell him, she now wants a bike!
Mason thought Santa's belt was really cool and he also got disappointed when Santa gave him a candy cane instead of the bakugan that he asked for. After I reminded him that Santa doesn't give the presents til Christmas he was as happy as could be with his candy cane!

I love the innocence of children! But I must admit I'm not really into the whole Santa thing this year and if my kids asked me I would probably tell them the truth. Russ does not agree with me on this topic :)

1 comment:

The Booth Family said...

I have been feeling the same way about Santa. I want to tell my kids.