Ok so it wasn't really a secret but it certainly wasn't something that we were shouting from the roof tops either because we weren't sure when it would really happen but...
We're MOVING!!!
We bought a house back in October. It seemed crazy because we hadn't sold our current home and Russ had just been called into the bishopric a few months before. But the bottom line is IT JUST FELT RIGHT! A lot of praying, fasting and temple attendance went into this decision and we are so happy about the decision that we made. We know that this is the best decision for our family. There are a lot of reasons why I could tell you that we are moving i.e. the lot is bigger, it's a mile from Russ's work, blah, blah but none of those things really matter because we know this is where the Lord wants us! And we're excited about that! Sometime in June or July we will be claiming this as our residence, officially.
5 comments:
Exciting!! Congratulations.
It is lovely! I can't wait to see it! We are really going to miss you in the ward but I'm glad that this is the right choice for you all ;)
I LOVE it!! I am so excited for you guys! I am sure it will be a nice change. The only sad part is... your renters will be moving!
How exciting for you guys! Addison just asked me today..."Mommy, when do I get to go back to Katie's gymnastics?" It was so sweet!
How fun! It will be sad to see you go from the ward but what a fun adventure!
Post a Comment