Before
After

I have never had a pantry in my whole married life! I knew that this silly wet bar would never get used by us church going Mormons so I saw it as a perfect spot for a new pantry. We couldn't go all the way to the ceiling because the air vent still needed to be able cool and heat the house for us and there is no roof on it for the same reason, so the food inside is temperature controlled as well (the things you have to think about when you're remodeling). I just love how it turned out and I'm so excited to have all my food right next to the kitchen!!!
1 comment:
Love it!! That is one nice wet bar though... ;) Aren't you even a little sad to see it go? Think of all the bottled water it could have held!
Post a Comment