Hi Katie. So funny that you have set up a blog. I have been meaning to tell you to look at mine and set one up but you know how I am. It takes me awhile to get around to anything. I am so excited, your kids are darling.
P.S. Don't be surprised if you get comments from random people on my names list that you don't know. They are Brianna's friends and very welcoming to the blog world..
4 comments:
Hi Katie.
So funny that you have set up a blog. I have been meaning to tell you to look at mine and set one up but you know how I am. It takes me awhile to get around to anything. I am so excited, your kids are darling.
P.S. Don't be surprised if you get comments from random people on my names list that you don't know. They are Brianna's friends and very welcoming to the blog world..
We are proud to say these are our cute little nieces!!
Katie,
Your girls are gorgeous...and don't worry... I've always thought Reeslyn looks just like you!
Post a Comment