Wednesday, May 2, 2007


All I have to say is "Mickey Mouse" and Mallory runs to the t.v. and waits anxiously for me to turn it on

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Hi Katie! This is Brianna (Marla's sister in case I am that inforgetable). Your kids have always been so adorable. Marla talks about them all the time, well that and how good of a mother you are. Anyway, I am attempting to run the St.George marathon this year (if my knees get better) and I was wondering if you had a training schedule you use? I have one but I wanted to compare it with another one to see which one suites me best. Sorry for the long comment, talk to you later.

Brianna said...

I meant to say unforgetable...opps.

brit said...

hi Katie! I am SO excited to have a way to get in touch with you. HOW ARE YOU? Your girls are so cute. I love the little glasses. Is it wrong to hope that one of my boys needs them? I think it is adorable. (By the way, I am totally joking about hoping they have bad eyes!) Anyways, it is absolutely okay for you to look on my blog. I love that about blogging. I have gotten into touch with some pretty random people! I saw Aaron a few weeks ago. He seemed happy. I am also in your ex step-mom's ward. I am sorry to hear they are getting divorced. That is such a bummer. How is everyone? (I would also love a running schedule. I have no intention of doing a marathon.....I just want to be as skinny and hot as you:) Just kidding, I wouldn't mind a little marathon action. I have started to run, but not enough to be ready for this one......keep in touch!

Marla said...

Katie Mickey Mouse is way cute. Much better than He-Man and Turtles maybe Mallory won't beat you up. I have an idea for your next post. Pictures of your new house. I need to see it. Maybe someone can give me an idea for a new post? I will be checking back often for your house pictures.