Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Mallory


Mallory's favorite word right now is NO! And her favorite thing to play with is her babies. She still loves watching Mickey Mouse and we just got her a Mickey Mouse stuffed toy that she LOVES! She loves getting in the pool and I think she will know how to swim before Reeslyn does. She has fallen in a few times (with me right there of course) because she is always so anxious to get in and it never phases her, she just shakes it off and gets right back in. Her favorite thing is to jump off the diving board to her daddy. We are very excited that she will be able to go to nursery in 2 months and unlike her sister we know she will love it too. She is a very social little girl and we love having her in our family very much!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

very cute picture!

brit said...

SO CUTE! I hope you have a boy this time cause they are a hoot, but your girls are GORGEOUS! I love the name Mallory. We had a family friend that used to tend Drake when he was a baby and she passed away not long ago after a long fight with childhood lukemia. Anyways, I love the name and maybe if I ever have a girl, she will also have that name! CUTE family, Katie!

Marla said...

That picture is so stinkin cute it makes me want to squeeze her. Otherwise how's life anything new or exciting? I hear Kena's due before you now, I'm sorry but we know you will probably have it first anyway cuz your children are a little anxious to get out into this world. Probably cuz they know you're such a good mommy. Talk to you later.

Brooke said...

Probably one of the cutest pix I've ever seen...what a DOLL! And you are so adorable prego...NOT FAIR! :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I just think she is adorable! I love her little personality also!