Monday, May 7, 2007

Reeslyn

Reeslyn is 3 years old and her favorite colors are green and pink and purple and blue and yellow and red... She is a very good big sister and loves to play with Mallory. She is very much into girl things and she wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of shorts, only skirts and dresses for her. Her favorite person is her Daddy and she loves to help him with all of the yard work, especially the garden. She loves to ride her bike and her and her cousin Hunter have mastered the 1 1/2 mile ride to and from the donut store with their mom's usually having to run to keep up. She also loves to color and has gotten very good at self portraits, in which you can tell it's her because she never forgets to draw her glasses.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cute pic! I think Reeslyn looks so much like you in this pic!

Marla said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever. Brooke is right she does look like you but we all know better it's only in the picture. How recent is that picture? I should start picture taking then I can post recent pictures of my kids.

Marla said...

Sorry! You're such a great poster that everytime I log in oh, there's a new post from Katie. I love it. I do love your house too. It is very cute and I can see why you are so happy. I am going to come visit I am just not sure when. But I will get there.

Spencer and Marlee said...

I really LOVE this picture!

Anonymous said...

This is a cute picture!!!!