Wednesday, August 8, 2007

6 Months!


6 comments:

brit said...

You are so cute. I must say, I dont remember you having such BIG BOOBS! AAAAAHHHH, the benefits of pregnancy and nursing. YOu are adorable!

Brooke said...

You look so cute! You should do this many more times! =-) (and brit is right about the boobs...WOWZA!)

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Wahoo! Congrats

russandkatie said...

You guys are hillarious! My in-laws are going to love those comments :)

-You guys have no idea how many times I have been asked if they are real - they are!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Katie I often times wonder what it would be like to have that size of boobs:) You look so good! Like I have always said I would love to look like that being preg. We sure miss you guys and we are excited to see you next weekend! Tell the girls and Russ hello, and we miss them!
p.s I agree you should do this more times!

It's Been a Day! said...

Katie,

I'm not sure if you would remember me. We only met once I think. I know your husband from the good old BC days! Tell him Paige McKinnon said hi!! I found your blog randomly and your girls are so darling! You can see who we are at www.the-jonesfam.blogspot.com and tell Russ he can find my brother Patrick's blog there as well. He will hopefully remember us! Congrats on the new baby. You will love having a boy!!

Paige (McKinnon) Jones