As you can see we are on our way to 3rd degree burns!!! Mallory's new favorite thing to do is to open the oven and sit or stand on it. So far she has only opened it once while it was actually turned on and I was right there so nothing happened but I would love to figure out how to lock it so that doesn't happen again. I have no idea how to do that though!!! Anybody got any ideas???
9 years ago
5 comments:
I have no advice for you, but I think that's a great picture. The girl has some talent!
I think a more likely senario will be that you one day go to cook something and find a melted toy in the bottom of your oven. She is so hillarious!!
I think you might be right!!!
No comment just laughing out loud,
Grandma
Katie, I know they make locks for ovens. My sister has some really cool ones and I think she got them at Smiths Marketplace, or (fred meyer) i am not sure if you have those. Anyway they are seriously the best. Keep your eyes out.
Post a Comment