Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bitter Sweet

We are sure ready for the nice winter weather of Phoenix but we are going to miss being able to hop in our pool whenever we want! Reeslyn has become a little fish this summer and Mallory has to be watched with a very close eye because she is "the fish who couldn't swim"! She loves to think she can though and will slip under the water and just wait for somebody to come rescue her. (Don't worry we are always very close by so she doesn't have to wait long). Then she comes up out of the water and starts clapping for herself like she just did something amazing.

7 comments:

Di and Justin said...

reeslyn that was soooo cool uncle Justin is going to be so proud of you..... I love how Malory just climbs in......Justin said that we needed to come sometime in the winter.... I told him that I am sure we needed to give you guys at least 6mos to forget how annoying we were....

russandkatie said...

oh stop!!! We loved having you guys come and you are welcome WHENEVER!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

That was awesome Reeslyn! I wish I had a pool to swim in when I wanted! My cousins have one we use but it's starting to get a little cold for me! I am a sissy, and hate cold water.

Jess Perry said...

Please bring me some of the Pheonix winter weather. What is the coolest? Not that cool. I love winter until after Christmas, then winter in Utah is no good, especially being pregnant because I can't ski or snowboard. Maybe I will come stay with you for the winter. I will fly south!!

Anonymous said...

How flippin' cute. Your girls are so darling, and I am sure Mason will be too....I mean I am sure he will be good looking and very manley (JR informs me that cute, darling, pretty, etc are girly words and should never be used in conjunction with our boys!!! Just wanted to say again ON YOUR BLOG how much fun we had with you guys tonight. Like we talked about.....it's always nice to have a new comment on the blog and since you so kindly wrote one on mine I am returning the favor! Have a good night.

It's Been a Day! said...

that was very cute and very impressive!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

WOW!! I can't wait to show Ally-she'll love it! It is so funny to also see Mallory in the backround-what 2 cute girls!!