Your little girl jumping off the diving board was so cute. I love it when they are so small and just trust you with everything!
Grandma "Fisher" has little Forsberg Fishies swimming in the pool. I love it!
i love swimming with the kids. It's so fun. looks like your kids are naturals.
I am so jealous of your pool. I will be there as soon as I can to hop in!
we'll be waiting!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your little girl jumping off the diving board was so cute. I love it when they are so small and just trust you with everything!
Grandma "Fisher" has little Forsberg Fishies swimming in the pool. I love it!
i love swimming with the kids. It's so fun. looks like your kids are naturals.
I am so jealous of your pool. I will be there as soon as I can to hop in!
we'll be waiting!
Post a Comment